That is a very good question. One-Wear is premium disposable underwear and is ideal when it is either not possible to wash one's underwear, inconvenient or impossible. One-Wear disposable underwear can be used in a multitude of situations:
- backpacking / trekking when it is not possible to wash underwear or there isnt the time for it to dry and maximising space is important.
- long sailing trips where there is no washing machine makes it popular with sailors.
- hotel laundry can be very expensive and might not be suitable for delicate underwear.
- business trips when it is necessary to travel light.
- hospital underwear when it is not possible to wash underwear or when it is in short supply.
- it is great in emergencies if you forget to take your daily underwear with you to the gym or you have an accident.
- airlines regularly lose luggage so it is useful to keep a pair in your hand luggage when flying.
- some of our female customers wear the disposable underwear as it is disposable and very practical during menstruation. Others like to use it when they are pregnant as they change shape and require different sizes of underwear or for the first month after delivery when there is still a lot of blood loss.